Eye of Quequén
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Your boring work in the port has drastically changed in the last days. First, some coworkers disappeared while doing maintenance work in the port's old basements. And now, you've been selected by the HR department to go on a search & rescue mission (no overtime pay included).
Homage to Eye of the Beholder, in a (somewhat) modern setting. You can't save the game, it has to be completed in one run.
This is a turn based dungeon crawler which started as a prototype in 2017, forgot about it after some weeks of development and in 2020, looking at unfinished projects found it. Then I took a few more weeks to add some levels, add more functionality to it and wrapped all of this with some UI to make it look like a 90s shareware game.
Mouse and keyboard
- WASD / cursors to move and rotate
- QE to lean left/right
- alt + A/D/left/right to strafe left/right
- L to toggle flashlight (needs to be equiped)
- F to throw a flare (needs to be equiped)
- space to open/close doors
- mouse to interact with objects
- right click over equipped item to unequip it
- drag & drop to move items to and between characters' inventories.
- period "." to end the turn
- Esc for the pause menu
Audio credits: Dungeon door and dungeon cell door audios recorded by Mia Epstein.
NOTE: Tested only the macOS binary, don't have access to a windows machine to test it.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Game releaseJun 15, 2020
- New builds (r5)Jun 14, 2020
- Updated builds (r4)Jun 12, 2020
- Updated builds (r3)Jun 11, 2020
- Updated builds (r2)Jun 10, 2020
- Flares dying outJun 10, 2020
- Alpha buildsJun 09, 2020
- Main menu improvementsJun 01, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.