The objective of the game is to move from the bottom of the level to upper floor (into the * character) to say hi to Kong.
The game is open source and the source code can be found at https://github.com/luisparravicini/meet-kong
The main objective when developing this game was trying to make something similar to a ZX81, so it's more a POC than a real game.
There are a lot of things which may be considered bugs but will stay as they are, such as:
- You can't go down a ladder.
- When the screen is drawing the input is enabled.
- You can't die, so the lives counter is just aesthetics.
- Barrels doesn't kill you.
- When you get to the top, there's no logic to chat with Kong 😞.
- left arrow Move left
- right arrow Move right
- left arrow and shift Jump left
- right arrow and shift Jump right
- up arrow climb ladders
- 1 To clear the screen and draw all the available characters
- 2 To clear the screen and draw all the available characters, with a space between them
- 3 To clear the screen and draw the level
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.